When was the last time you sat down to take an honest, hard look at your life
to see if you’re actually LIVING it – rather than DOING it?Tweet This
Have you ever just sat quietly and asked yourself things like:
- Am I honoring what matters most to me?
Or am I simply doing what needs to get done?
- Am I serving those I love most?
Or am I constantly dealing with the biggest fires of the moment?
- Am I making a contribution in what I do?
Or am I just “doing my job”?
- Am I HAPPY at the end of the day?
Or am I merely content that I get to go home?
- Am I doing work that I know will live on beyond me?
Or am I only doing what I need to “make ends meet”?
And most importantly, have you asked FIRST yourself, THEN those you cherish:
- Have I honored my commitments to YOU?
Or have I brushed off your requests, feigning “busyness”?
- Have I behaved so that you EXPERIENCE my commitment to you?
Or have I made you feel like you come last?
- Have I honored the Agreements we’ve made TOGETHER?
Or have I broken promises for the sake of “priorities”?
- Have I left you feeling like I’m in life WITH you?
Or have I swept you on the sidelines?
- Have I given you the BEST of me?
Or have I given you what’s “leftover” after everything else is “handled”?
You see, the Sweet Life – or Dolce Vita as I call it – really and truly is
available for you as much as it is for me.
All it takes is honoring what you value most.
ABOVE ALL ELSE and BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.
Not always easy, I understand…with work, clients, growing families, health concerns, deadlines, expectations and all the things life brings us every day. And yet, I know without a doubt that if you truly, truly desire it with every fiber of your being, you can indeed make it happen.
And you can do it starting NOW.
And I can show you how.
The question is…are you interested?